If you’re reading this then you probably do CrossFit. You wouldn’t have clicked on this article if you didn’t. And if you do CrossFit then you are constantly either thinking about it, talking about it, or doing it.
You tried a new WOD. You beat a PR. You met someone at the gym who helped you breakthrough. You lifted an amount you never thought you would. You are mentally intense in the box. And that’s putting it lightly.
But the next day, when you wake up and feel like your legs have been pushed through a pasta maker about 1,000 times, you maybe just need to laugh a little. So before you head back to the gym to punish yourself all over again (and somehow enjoy it) take a few minutes to remember you’re not alone and enjoy these memes made by your fellow athletes. They understand.
1. Why do simple squats when you can do wall balls? Just don’t do 150 of them without knowing you’re going to FEEL IT.
2. Push through, push through, push through…
3. What makes normal people happy? Because for crossfitters, it’s this...And when you can do it, you know this is SO TRUE.
4. When you read your WOD and take a deep breath...Because in the gym, it is nothing short of an fantastical epic battle.
5. Sometimes all your hard work pays off. And you’re just hoping someone will ask you why you’re making this face because you totally want to talk about it!
6. Everyone needs to show off every once in awhile.
7. When you can’t help it and you steal your roommate’s chocolate.
8. There’s nothing like a little “healthy” competition.
9. Yes, I am moving the earth. Thank you very much.
10. Goal setting is like...
11. When you meet someone who does CrossFit...
12. And again…
13. When other people complain...
14. Sore much?
15. When you actually take a rest day...you gotta make sure you’re still completely in charge.
16. Anyone ever tell you CrossFit is bad for you?
17. Aaaaaaannnnnd, you’ve arrived.
18. When you remember life before CrossFit...
19. Because the day after squats you just want to crawl to work.
20. And the day after legs your muscles somehow feel like jello, cement, and burning fire all at the same time.
21. Maybe it’s rest day, or maybe you just went at 5:30 this morning and it’s been over 12 hours since you’ve been there. Either way, you can’t get the box out of your head.
22. Sometimes it’s all about the chalk...
23. You know that feeling you get when someone asks you about your bruises?
24. Yeah, we’ve all been there...
25. You’re proud of your bruises, but you’re even prouder of your muscles.
26. Because you want to LIFT!!
27. “Ain’t nobody got time for that!”
28. Burpees: You love to hate them.
29. Tough workout? Don’t worry, you know you’ll forget about it in like 2 seconds.
30. Sometimes it feels like your coaches are evil bad guys plotting for your very demise.
31. What’s worse than leg day? The day after leg day!
32. You know it’s true, but you don’t even apologize for it...
33. It’s supposed to be hard. But still, it can surprise you just how hard it is.
34. When you’re feeling totally obsessed:
35. Even in your sleep, it’s ON.
36. Because it helps to be in it together.
37. Don’t fear the reaper...or the kettlebell.
38. Run, Forrest, Run! Then, try some squats.
39. Sometimes, you have to use the force.
40. A classic.
41. Not more Burpees!
42. When you bug your CrossFit buddies…
43. Did someone say CrossFit??
44. You did it! Aaaaaand...you’re done.
45. Everyone has these days…hang in there!
46. All you can do is laugh about it:
47. Your heart must go on...for CrossFit!
48. You know you want to make sure everyone knows.
49. Wouldn’t it be nice if it was this easy!
50. Except you DO got this. You totally do.